Milan Borjan

Vince193

2 hours ago, BrennanFan said:

He is amazing.  If and when Milan gets us to the World Cup, he has to go down as the greatest keeper in Canadian history, eclipsing Craig Forrest.

Many will agree with this and that's totally understandable but I still give the edge to Craig. He rarely made any gaffes that Milan is prone to at least once a game and just as likely to make spectacular saves. He was most responsible for the Gold Cup 2000 win(in my opinion). Having said that I have absolutely no issue with anyone sharing your viewpoint. I am absolutely stoked to see my fellow Hamiltonian in goal again this Sunday. See you all there.

3 hours ago, costarg said:

MOTM for me.  Incredible performance.  I often questioned his focus due to a few mental lapses, but last night he was just amazing.

Funny - when he came out and missed that attempt to punch the ball early on (which led to some scrambly moments in and around our box) I was a bit concerned that he may have a rough one.  And then he made those saves…

Rewatching last night’s game, so many great plays by Milan 

The saves were amazing as noted here, but there was a play by him in first half were he was super brave and dove to break up a play in the box- Fearless keeping by my fellow Hamiltonian 

To my Balkan brothers/sisters on this forum -тврдоглав trvdoglav evidenced by his bravery on that play 

16 hours ago, MtlMario said:

For some reason I hate that expression (clean sheet). Does anyone know its beginnings?

The sheet it refers to is the game sheet, where all the players are listed and where the ref marks down the goals scored by each player. No goals to mark down, so it is kept clean.

17 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Funny - when he came out and missed that attempt to punch the ball early on (which led to some scrambly moments in and around our box) I was a bit concerned that he may have a rough one.  And then he made those saves…

Plus the late first half elbow injury. I was thinking it might've been hurt and he was trying to power through. Showed no effects on those saves that's for sure