Milan Borjan

Vince193

I wish he stuck around at Radnički Niš. He had a great run there and the fans loved him. Seemed like the making of something great. His return to Bulgaria puzzled me because there was so much talent to fight against for minutes. I get his (maybe) move to Partizan (his girlfriend works for them) but he should and needs to be a starter and Radnički Niš gave him that.

I wish he stuck around at Radnički Niš. He had a great run there and the fans loved him. Seemed like the making of something great. His return to Bulgaria puzzled me because there was so much talent to fight against for minutes. I get his (maybe) move to Partizan (his girlfriend works for them) but he should and needs to be a starter and Radnički Niš gave him that.

I'd guess the money playing for a Champions League team was far better than a team like Radnicki Nis

Partizan keeper situation is interesting, 26 year old starter, 25 year old backup. Anyone who is more informed know if they are looking for a better backup or for a better starter. Wikipedia says their starter has been a stalwart but that isn't the most reliable source

Edited by Coramoor
can't spell

Any news on where he  might be going? He is getting no playing time at all any more for his club. He went from winning the starting role from a guy who was a solid #1 to now being back on the bench. 

Read the first post, he's moving to Partizan in January. Not playing because he will be moving.

I've read the post but is that confirmed? There were rumblings last fall that he was moving to England and that didn't play out. For a guy with seemingly a lot of potential and quality he bounces around in middling leagues a bit too much for my liking. I really like Borjan but I think he is spending too much time moving clubs, warming benches, getting a flurry of starts and then back to the bench for him to develop into a top keeper longer term. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tarnado1555362291 said:

Partizan has brought in Bojan Saranov, who was the starter for Ergotelis in Greece during the second half of last season after joining from Maccabi Haifa. 

http://sport.blic.rs/fudbal/domaci-fudbal/blic-saznaje-saranov-stize-u-partizan/lgk7e67

Can't be good for Milan's potential move...

Well then I hope this means he comes to TFC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...