WCQ: Mexico vs Canada - Thursday, Oct 7, 9:40pm Eastern / 6:40pm Pacific - Mexico City

1 minute ago, Corazon said:

Huge point for us but even better, it just means that Mexico will be forced to play out this qualifying longer than expected.  Thinking about late in qualifying vs some of those other teams we are competing with.

Two away ties against the two best teams in CONCACAF!

the more they tie, the better for us!

9 hours ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Two points dropped 

It was one of those games, yes. It is all about managing matches. That is why you also have to look at how our rival pushed, Herdman let them in with the late subs, and there is always a reffing risk late at Azteca. So you have to take that point as a major accomplishment. 

Great road point.  I don’t know if Mexico played so poorly or this Mexican team is the worst in decades because the Mexicans love to attack snd they defended way too much in this match IMO, I get the feeling Tata is going to get sacked before Herdman ever does, as the Mexican press going to crucify him.  Also didn’t know Canada tied at Azteca in 1980 WCQ, wow its been 41 years since Canada got a result.  

Edited by nolbertos

4 minutes ago, jonovision said:

That would be a great move, I've been having trouble sleeping lately.

I think OneSoccer would sell more subscriptions if they had an Explicit channel with Hume just swearing a blue streak throughout the game.

"Fooking 'ell, what a sweet fookin' ball from Buchanan!"

Edited by El Hombre

Damn I’m pumped!

Like I said earlier, despite 6-7 absences I’m conceding NOTHING to the green sombreros!

A draw in both The US and Mexico! No one else in CONCACAF will accomplish this.

Now Mexico can come to us in Edmonton! Most of them have never even seen snow and we’re going to welcome them to minus 15 degrees weather. Lol  

Edited by Wayverider