Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

On 7/22/2022 at 10:45 AM, VinceA said:

https://youtu.be/AdDaUnuxxpY a really good interview with Oso. 

For those of you who aren't patient enough to listen to that interview, which is almost and hour long, here is another one he did that is only about 4 minutes long, it was for CBC Kids News:

- - - - - - -

We should also note that he is back in the starting lineup tonight for TFC after missing the match last weekend due to concussion protocols.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

That first goal was a beauty. Great composure and skill.  He's having a fabulous season. If his form continues JH has to go with 3 mids with Oso being one.

Osorio is generally a starter for Herdman. 

On 8/8/2022 at 8:02 PM, El Hombre said:

Insigne being voted MOTM was a travesty.  Oso put the team on his back in the first half.

Really?! I watched the game up until CFM started against Houston. I thought Insigne was just terrible. I guess that one brilliant shot that went in made him the MOTM. I agree Oso was brilliant at both ends of the pitch.

4 hours ago, Sal333 said:

Really?! I watched the game up until CFM started against Houston. I thought Insigne was just terrible. I guess that one brilliant shot that went in made him the MOTM. I agree Oso was brilliant at both ends of the pitch.

You’re responding to a comment from last week. Osorio was voted MOTM last night.

Its a fan vote so it really doesn’t mean much most of the time. Of course Insigne was going to win it last week, having scored his first goal for the club.

1 hour ago, RS said:

You’re responding to a comment from last week. Osorio was voted MOTM last night.

Its a fan vote so it really doesn’t mean much most of the time. Of course Insigne was going to win it last week, having scored his first goal for the club.

My bad! But even the game from last week Insigne has been nothing to write home about.

5 hours ago, Sal333 said:

He got into the game as it went on. He wasn't even terrible at the beginning, unless he lost possession and made a bunch of stray passes in that time, but I can't recall seeing that. Sure, he likes to make attempts on target whenever he gets the chance but that's what he was brought in for. I thought he was awesome again last night. 

Leads the team in goals with 9.  And assists with 6.  Is also first on the team with a 91% pass percentage.    Also has 17 tackles.

MLS Player Stats | MLSsoccer.com

Nine goals is darn good (if not exceptional) for a midfielder.  Also 91% pass completion is amongst the leaders in MLS if you filter out all the players who have less than 1000 minutes played.   

PS.:  I know that pass percentage can be a misleading stat.   But generally,  since his first year on the team,  he has always been a good link up player

Edited by Free kick

This guy is peaking for WC.  Great to see, Laryea also standing out since coming home. 

If only we could say the same about our CB's outside of Miller/Johnston.  Very concerning.

Hutch not getting time is another concern, the midfield is looking thin.  God I hope Arfield and Herdman have a nice heart to heart soon.  I'm thinking of sending each of them a bouquet or basket with each others names on it.  Worth a shot.....