Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

26 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I think he leaves but makes sense to not gamble so close to the WC. Looks like he'll have suitors in January.

I think he saw what happened with Lareya, and doesn’t want to make a move on impulse. I think it really depends if TFC has him in their plans next year. Why leave your hometown to be a bench warmer.

25 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

I think he saw what happened with Lareya, and doesn’t want to make a move on impulse. I think it really depends if TFC has him in their plans next year. Why leave your hometown to be a bench warmer.

I agree, although I do think he's likely hoping for more European offers after the World Cup.  This along with the fact, he seems to have a serious injury are big factors.  As for playing with TFC, like Laryea, unless a serious drop in quality occurs in his play, I think he could almost immediately slot back with TFC in a season if it doesn't work out.

7 minutes ago, RS said:

Could still give him a decent raise that falls under the TAM designation.

I feel there’s probably a little resentment toward TFC on Osorio’s part and the offer will have to be incredible to keep him around. If he has a good World Cup he’s gone. 

Maybe it’s time to have a homegrown and/or domestic DP spot for each MLS team to avoid these awkward situations.

Edited by CanadaFan123

29 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

Sounds like Long Covid, or vax complications…I would say his World Cup is in jeopardy. I had similar issues, so if he’s reading this. He has to take Vitamin D combined with Omega 3 supplements. That helped me more than any medication I was prescribed.

I don't think you get Covid from a Shaqiri-delivered blow to the head:

1 hour ago, SoCalTransport said:

Sounds like Long Covid, or vax complications…I would say his World Cup is in jeopardy. I had similar issues, so if he’s reading this. He has to take Vitamin D combined with Omega 3 supplements. That helped me more than any medication I was prescribed.

Along with Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin (which acts as an ionophore for Zinc), may also help with long covid/vax complications.

Even if it doesn't make the complications go away completely, it's just generally good practice to take these as a prophylaxis, just to maintain good general health and function. 

Edited by Obinna

12 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

I could be wrong, it could be post concussion syndrome, but his symptoms still seem strange, and similar to Long Covid, I might have reacted emotionally going through something similar.

25 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

I don't think you get Covid from a Shaqiri-delivered blow to the head:

Could be both of these things, or rather the post-concussion symptoms being made worse, or presenting in a different way. Hopefully the doctors take care of him and get him back to feeling good again soon.  

I also wonder if Osorio's health may be reason to withhold the roster?

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

It could be, could also be cancer. Maybe he has a migraine. It just seems….. pointless. I see too many people making baseless claims about all sorts of things all the time. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. 

I get that. I just found it a little weird how quick you were to pop by and tell us to drop it.

I'm left with the impression that had @SoCalTransport said he experienced similar symptoms due to cancer, rather than long covid/vax complication, you wouldn't have been so quick to chime in.