Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

13 hours ago, narduch said:

Ugh oh….I see excuses brewing for the reason why we don’t see a friendly.

@Bison44 confused I understand. But if we see a lot of key members unavailable due to various reasons, we could hear that "it didn't make sense" or some bs. 

Edited by Shway

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

He loves a bit of shit talking too, doesn’t he?! Seemed to be giving it to someone for quite some time as he walked back after his goal. 

He and Durkin were involved in a bit of yapping basically from the moment he subbed on.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/article/osorio-says-canadian-players-told-canada-soccer-they-were-against-iran-game/

“We thought it was best that maybe this game would not be played,” veteran midfielder Jonathan Osorio said Friday after Toronto FC training. “My feeling is that around the (Canada Soccer) federation, it ended up being the same feeling as well."

Email was sent by players 24 hours before pulling the plug officially.

Kone is out with a knee injury so won't be him. Maybe they bring in Liam Fraser, though he has not played in some time. Most likely is that Piette & Hoilett get more playing time than would have been the case if Osorio had been there.

At the moment, with only 2 games scheduled for this window, it could be that they don't call anybody in.