Liam Millar

Northvansteve

3 starts in 4 games amassing over 300 mins so far and getting two game winning assists. Liam is really making the most of his 2nd loan at Killie. A great tough challenging environment with a different type of coach (Alessio who was Contes assistant for 15 years...) A good test for him and I’ve watched him grow leaps and bounds. The point of this loan was to grow mature play as much as minutes as he can and keep moving forward. Some better decisions on his final ball and a bit of luck and he would have had more... but every journey is different and we are happy with his progress steady and continue to grow... Van Dyke took a long time to e one of the best defenders the world. Coming through Celtic....To Southampton then Lfc everyone is different....

35 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

When have I said that CanPL will fold after this season? If you are going to bring my name into a thread I wasn't even involved in don't distort what I have been arguing elsewhere.

If you are going to incessantly hammer on a topic, including using random pictures at random points in games as proof of attendance, you are going to get teased a little bit Ozzie.  Take a simple joke for what it is.

And to bring this back on topic, love to see Liam doing what he does and driving the ball like that.  Happy to see him get the call with Cav sitting out and TBH I'd like to see him get the start on the wing over Hoilett:

Davies               Akindele             Millar

Osorio              David

Kaye

Still had about 3500 there almost id say with about 1500 was killie fan a very good traveling fan base. Spfl is a crazy league for attendance. Killie can get 12000 when the old firm come to play(5-6000 regular home gate) and Ibrox is always good for at least 30000 even against less popular teams. The old firm derby today he 60000 then you get teams like St Mirren or Ross county that are lucky to get 4000 and everything in between. 

The football is the same a mixed bag. The derby today was a crazy game...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

Can someone summarize for me, I would feel dirty and erase my browser history if I went to such a site. 

(Kidding off course)