Liam Millar

Northvansteve

I think Hoilett had a "meh" gold cup, if we are speaking in comparison to Cavallini and David, who exceeded expectations. 

I agree, Millar should have been given more time, but I am not ready to start him ahead of Junior in a big match just yet.

There were some frustrating moments from Junior when we were chasing the game against Haiti, but that doesn't drop him as our 3rd most important offensive player...yet.

Davies should be a top-3 offensive player for us, but that's a seperate conversation.

4 hours ago, Mikmacdo said:

Id like to see him loaned to tfc. Theres no way he makes Liverpools first team. Forget the big 3 hes behind origi, shaqiri and harry Wilson for sure. There are others like ryan kent who are ahead of him as well. 

He's too small for TFC.

If he's in the first team squad, training with the pros, than I'm all for him sticking around Liverpool and getting in the reserve squad matches. 

Keep him the hell away from TFC.  Why would he come here, and why would we want to take him away from Liverpool??   Get a loan in England and see how it goes.  He comes here and he is in the middle of a log jam of CDN fighting for minutes on a team that seems to stockpile USMNT players.  No doubt he would be a good player for TFC, but he is better off where he is.  

I think he should fight for minutes this fall, maybe he gets into an FA or League Cup game here and there, perhaps even some late cameo action in the EPL.

See how it goes and if he can't get spot minutes, a loan should be still be an option. Championship or SPL clubs would surely be interested. I still want to see him loaned out to Rangers.

2 hours ago, Mikmacdo said:

He didnt make the 28 man preseason usa tour roster. No chance he gets spot minutes for liverpool this season. He could definitely play for tfc If shaffleburg is playing. 

Aaaahhh he was right on the bubble I guess, I'm assuming a loan would be imminent. 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, Macksam said:

Wouldn't the Whitecaps be a good fit for him? They need some offensive fire power.

happy smiley face GIF

They'd end up playing him as a RB knowing them :lol:

Besides, Kilmarnock are in Europa Qualifications, excellent level for Millar to push himself

Edited by Ansem