Liam Millar

Northvansteve

12 minutes ago, gator said:

Hearts fans all seem to agree it was a straight red and a corrupt non call! https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/182112-connor-goldson-tackle/

The good thing is Liam is ok, he may play an important part for us Sunday!

A sign he is moving up the ranks of pro-football when fans of a team that did not even play in the game are discussing one of his plays on a thread in their forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Millar on for the last 14 minutes in a game Kilmarnock is dominating. He looks like Canada winger most eager to run right at defenders. Could've had a goal and got an assist.

EDIT: As some others pointed out, the SPL is a weird league. It's somehow both decent level of soccer yet also not very good at the same time. 

Liam can torch up the wing in this league. 

Edited by Yoginess

4 hours ago, Yoginess said:

Millar on for the last 14 minutes in a game Kilmarnock is dominating. He looks like Canada winger most eager to run right at defenders. Could've had a goal and got an assist.

EDIT: As some others pointed out, the SPL is a weird league. It's somehow both decent level of soccer yet also not very good at the same time. 

Liam can torch up the wing in this league. 

?

Hopefully he can start getting more than the <20 minutes he's been getting, but if he keeps up the strong performances it shouldn't be too long. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, spitfire said:

35 years in this game playing pro coaching pro and everything in between I have never ever seen refereeing like that in my life. 3 killie players sent off ... shambolic. On a side note Liam came on for the last 13

I agree, I have followed the Scottish league closely for years, the refereeing is corrupt!

1 minute ago, Pottsy3 said:

All of the Killie supporters are praising Liam on twitter. Many asking that he comes back on loan next season, and 1 going as far as to suggest that he's good enough that he could start on Celtic right now.

Yeah, he had a few good runs down the wing. His speed was definitely showcased as he blew by a few defenders.  Looked good 

He had an amazing 75 mins in front of 58000 fans at Celtic Park. The atmosphere was unbelievable. (I was there!!!)

He was Completely shattered after the match. He absolutely worked his socks off for the team. It was very disciplined and mature performance in a left mid of a 4 which he hasn’t to my knowledge ever played. A left wing in a front 3 yes not a midfield 4. BBC player ratings of the match he was rated the 3rd best performance on the pitch!! Not bad for his first start against arguably the best team in scotland! 

Sorry gushing a bit still buzzing. Hopefully first of many starts now! Not many 19 year olds get to make that starting appearance or even ever get to experience that.

It has been a fabulous year with ya tin of growth and experiences!

Liam’s looking forward to getting back with the National team lads if selected for the Gold cup Dop !!

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

He had an amazing 75 mins in front of 58000 fans at Celtic Park. The atmosphere was unbelievable. (I was there!!!)

He was Completely shattered after the match. He absolutely worked his socks off for the team. It was very disciplined and mature performance in a left mid of a 4 which he hasn’t to my knowledge ever played. A left wing in a front 3 yes not a midfield 4. BBC player ratings of the match he was rated the 3rd best performance on the pitch!! Not bad for his first start against arguably the best team in scotland! 

Sorry gushing a bit still buzzing. Hopefully first of many starts now! Not many 19 year olds get to make that starting appearance or even ever get to experience that.

Liam’s looking forward to getting back with the National team lads if selected for the Gold cup Dop !!

Congratulations to you and Liam after a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:55 PM, spitfire said:

Can feel the energy in the post! Thanks a ton again for sharing this incredible experience for Liam, yourself and your family. We are right there with you!  

Tremedous accomplishment for the young man and many more ahead it seems.  Really appreciate the posts and please send a massive congrats to Liam for all of us for a HUGE day for Canadian football/soccer.