Kamal Miller

Dub Narcotic

9 hours ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

Miller was really good last night, as was Johnston and Piette. Waterman held his own, too. And I know he's not Canadian, but Kai Kamara is damned impressive, especially at his ripe old age. 

I personally think Kei Kamara is hugely underrated - for my money, he is one of the best strikers ever to pull on an MLS jersey.  Reasonably pacy (even now), superb touch, very good passing/vision and the ability to score with either foot or his head.  He was (and is) just very very good.

Now I can't vouch for what he does in the locker room or off the pitch, but on the pitch, he has always been top notch.

1 hour ago, GasPed said:

I personally think Kei Kamara is hugely underrated - for my money, he is one of the best strikers ever to pull on an MLS jersey.  Reasonably pacy (even now), superb touch, very good passing/vision and the ability to score with either foot or his head.  He was (and is) just very very good.

Now I can't vouch for what he does in the locker room or off the pitch, but on the pitch, he has always been top notch.

He was a positive influence for Davies when they were both in Vancouver, from what I understand.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, DeRo_Is_King said:

This guy just keeps improving. I've said it before and I'll say it again: His ceiling is extremely high. Hopefully, this raises his profile enough that he can move to a big club in Europe. Sky's the limit for Miller. 

His trajectory has been incredible.

It’s cool to see how great performances for the national team have helped turned a bunch of our players into stars at their clubs. 

Just catching up on the thread and my first reaction was whoa FC Koln are linked to Miller!😄 Honestly that wouldn't even surprise me. I can see him getting a move abroad if he has a strong world cup, possibly to a top 5 league. Why not? Laryea was just sent on loan from a Premier League side, maybe another low EPL/high Championship side is keeping tabs on a CMNT player? I can see Ligue one as well, possibly a level that would make a lot of sense.

So basically, if everything goes right, then CFM is going to rival Forest for roster overhaul next season. Djordje gone, Miller and Johnston could leverage a good WC for a move, ZBG has a bit of interest from France, Kone will move on eventually, Breza to Série E, all good potential moves, sucks if you’re a fan of Montreal though, haha

• 2 weeks later...