Liam Millar

Northvansteve

Was flipping between the Hearts match (yuck) and the Addicks-Swindon game.  The one common theme was that the goals given up were so fundamentally poor, which knowing the manager’s playing history must be really frustrating to him.

I think there is a lot of promise for Liam with this side...good blend of experience (Shinnie, Washington, Pratley) with youth.  Just have to cut out those brain fades and we should be in the playoff places or better.

2 hours ago, narduch said:

Charlton take on MK Dons today at 2pm ET.

Not sure if there are viewing options.

https://daddylive.club/stream/stream-35.php

I've found them here for two matches, but the last one I did not. 

Then there is this option, which is NOT reddit, you search through this altered name and it comes up:

https://reedditt.soccerstreams.net/event/milton-keynes-dons-charlton-athletic-live-stream/579569

Excellent technique on the shot.  Quick release, but tons of power and accuracy.  Nice weapon to have at our disposal.

I can see Liam being mainly a sub for the #CanMNT this cycle, but as happens to us every single cycle without fail, we will sooner or later be decimated by injuries and suspensions, most likely for our most crucial games.  Liam will get his time to shine.  Hope he can seize the moment.

I remember coaching my daughter and watching her score goals - it was such a special joy, way better than how I felt when I scored the few goals I managed for my own clubs or pub teams.  I cannot imagine how amazing it must feel to see your kid score goals on the professional level.  Cheers @spitfire!        

This is the first full game I’ve watched of Liams since the Toulon tournament. I don’t think he put a foot wrong. Excellent defensive work rate and tidy on the ball. The pitch was pretty rough and there were a few times his teammates should have got the ball over to him on the counter. I’m pretty high on Liam and I think he’s going to be a championship player minimum and a great replacement for Hoilett.

58 minutes ago, archer21 said:

What is with this ridiculous League One schedule? How could Charlton have played 5 more games than Accrington? They get delayed because of Covid or something?

Correct.  There have been outbreaks throughout the various leagues.  Even Aston Villa and Newcastle have had issues in the Premier League.