Liam Millar

Northvansteve

8 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

He's still credited with the goal from the weekend FWIW. Regardless of what's admitted in the showers a goal is a question of fact. If the ball clipped him it's his goal.

Oh wow, didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying. 

1 minute ago, gator said:

I see he has just been booked, I have just been following the text, lots of fouls, it doesn't seem like there is much flow to the match!

It was a questionable yellow. Almost seemed like because the ref missed a few others, that he just gave that one. But there was nothing to it.

4 hours ago, gator said:

Liam comes off in minute 79 after Peterborough take the lead, Bowyer subbed off all 3 of his starting forwards, Liam was on a yellow and involved in some other fouls, I wonder if that had something to do with him being subbed?

There wasn't much he can do in that game. Peterborough are in the position they are in because of playing the way they do on that field.  Very direct, and look to catch you on the counter. There's not much knocking ball on that pitch. It's completely unplayable and I'm surprised the EFL allows games to go ahead, i've seen national league teams field look better than that.

Charlton will be upset at conceding early, and leaving this game with a point - because they were far better, especially in the second half.

Liam has been a PROBLEM, at times he’s been caught on the ball, but others he’s always direct in taking  on the full backs. Which was the result of both goals.

I like that his first option is to take on guys, show his 1v1 abilities. Some will say he needs to know when too - but as a Canadian we need more guys with this mindset of yea I’m going to beat you and create something. No timidness.

Hes getting better and better and yea from 3 games...he’s definitely a level above this.

3 minutes ago, spitfire said:

5th start on the bounce growing in confidence every game. Taking free kicks now too. Very happy for him. Will only get better...unlucky not to score (hit the bar)...

We wanted him to dominate and he’s doing it, this is only good for him. Process first, results second. A flood of goals should be imminent, at the days end he is clearly helping them a lot.