Scott Kennedy

Just now, CanadaFan123 said:

How? Miller, Vitoria and Johnston were always the most likely combo and they’re all good to go, no? Then we have in-form Cornelius as cover too. 

Vitoria is injured too apparently 

Henry is getting some time at LAFC so is another decent option for us though 

20 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Damn, I missed that. Henry is suspended for game 1.

so am I getting this right.  No Henry, Vitoria, Adekugbe or potentially Kennedy now?  Well that's not ideal.  There's really only one word Herdman could have uttered when he learned about Kennedy and it's got 4 letters and starts with an F.

3 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Looks like he had a nosebleed and was shaky afterwards, and left under his own power so it doesn't seem to be anything muscle related or related to his other injuries.

It was a nosebleed the first time, but something else the second. He looked to be in pain.

1 minute ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Reports are that he ran off the pitch so did it look to be upper body?

I really couldn't tell. They didn't linger on him for long - they were (unsuccessfully) running through footage on the broadcast to find what happened. He looked like he was walking with a bit of difficulty.

2 minutes ago, Addona said:

Can Miller play in the middle of a back 3?

I'm sure he would give it a go, he wasnt a LB when he came in the league but got time there with Orlando and LCB in a back three has been his bread and butter so far.  Who knew Johnston would play so well RCB in a back three until he did?? But  I think Cornelius is the way I would go. 

I sure hope Wheeler eats a mound of shit on the next onesoccer podcast for suggesting we should shut up about duals, go with team as is and stop looking for another couple CB.  But he probably wont cause the other hosts are too nice.  

1 hour ago, Addona said:

Can Miller play in the middle of a back 3?

Edit: I guess Miller -Cornelius - Johnston could work too

Since there is no familiar center CB available and the guys won't really now each other well, we can also go ultra conservative and play it safe by shoring up with numbers.  Miller - Cornelius - Waterman - Johnston.

On 6/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, Gian-Luca said:

Anyone else think his nickname should be “The Mountie”? Not only does he always seem to get his man but I think he looks a bit like one of the Mounties singing the Lumberjack Song in that Monty Python sketch 

6 hours ago, Ian Kennedy said:

Scott is fine.

♩♪♫♬ He's Scott Kennedy and he's OK ♫♪♪
♫♬♪ He plays all night and he heals all day ♩♪♫