Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

He's a guy you can always rely on when the occasion gets big, gets under the opponents skin, never stops running, and puts defenses under immense pressure in the box with how herky-jerky he is. I really enjoy watching him play football. 

He deserves his move to a higher level, but I guess theres a lot to his game you can't teach and that would never show up in practice. Hopefully this game helps as an advert.

With his menacing runs down the flanks and into the box, pace and stamina, Laryea has that ability to really influence a game.

He was completely mismanaged at Forest, and when he did play, he looked good for them. I'm sure his confidence took a big hit after everything that happened in the last year, but he showed his quality yesterday. Fabulous game.

7 hours ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

With his menacing runs down the flanks and into the box, pace and stamina, Laryea has that ability to really influence a game.

Also, our NT plays more to his attacking strengths than what you saw with Bald Bradley and the Italians at TFC. From what I saw, there was little combo play with Bernadeschi.  If that doesn't change, what are we going to see next season in MLS?

2 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

Also, our NT plays more to his attacking strengths than what you saw with Bald Bradley and the Italians at TFC. From what I saw, there was little combo play with Bernadeschi.  If that doesn't change, what are we going to see next season in MLS?

The first two matches together it worked and looked promising and then he and Bernadeschi lost that sync and this didn’t at all favour Ritchie. It’s possible it could work next season but I’m hoping he finds a better situation in Europe. That’s not likely to be Forest, however (unless Cooper is gone and the new manager happens to rate him). 

Edited by ECW