Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

On 5/16/2023 at 12:07 PM, Bison44 said:

HAHA, I havnt seen it but I can guess how it goes...shunned by Forrest, coaches son plays every minute of every game, opponents foul you constantly..turn down the heat with DEGREE!!  Keep your cool, even in Montreal. 

OMG.  You missed your calling.

He's been playing an interesting underlapping, marauding, quasi-centre back role the last couple games. Bradley has been doing some real weird stuff lately, whether that's due strictly to the injuries or to lack of performance I don't know, but he's letting his freak flag fly. With the way the team was playing before, might as well try some different stuff I suppose.

2 hours ago, Kadenge said:

The decision is with NF. They could loan him to a Championship club or sell him outright to recover their transfer  fee. The way things are going downhill at TFC,  Richie  may want to get out of Dodge

It's actually Laryea's decision. He doesn't have to accept a loan. Or a transfer. He's under contract. I think he should make his case and fulfill his club duties.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VinceA said:

Richie is too good for MLS and it drives me nuts that hes probably going to stay with TFC instead of getting a move somewhere else if Forest doesn't want him.

Completely agree. He needs to be challenged at a higher level. I don't think he's going to get better staying in MLS. Not that there's anything wrong with MLS but I get the sense that he's got another gear in his toolbox but he's gotta  get mins.