Lucas Cavallini

section114row20

15 hours ago, Mikmacdo said:

Whitecaps should target Osorio, hes not a great fit with Bradley and Pozuelo. Send Teibert and some TAM for Osorio. 

I don't think Osorio would ever leave TFC unless the club kicked him out. He's from Brampton if i'm not mistaken, he's home. 

Maybe just me but I would've liked to see Cav stay in the Mexican League which is a higher quality league than the MLS. I think he ended his Puebla stint with 30 goals in 75 games. 

Maybe Vancouver can be a threat in the western conference? An all Canadian MLS final would be something amazing for the country. 

48 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Wild ride for this kid back before the unmentionable game in 2012!

On the radio this week he talked about how he got his first professional start, first international cap and met his wife all in that same week. He also talked about him and Osorio sharing a bunk bed in a house with 24 other kids when they were 16 in Uruguay 

Edited by SpursFlu

• 4 weeks later...

I don't even need to listen to this to know people are about to make something out of nothing. This is my perspective on it.

Context: soccer

Comment: "I am zero percent Canadian"

Translation:

My parents are both Latinos and this cultural influence has ultimately shaped my football. 

Edited by Obinna

18 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I’m always on pins and needles with this guy.  I think he has the attitude that will lead him to once again completely abandon the national team if it ever takes a really bad turn again.

Yeah even a guy like Juan Cordova who is barely connected to Canada says he feels Canadian and would be proud to represent us and that's a guy who is not very close to the national team. Cavallini is an automatic call and is an important player to this team. It'd be nice if he at least acted like he cared about Canada