Cavallini, David, Akindele, Larin MIDFIELDERS (8):
Arfield, Kaye, Piette, Osorio, Hoilett, Davies, Millar, Tabla DEFENDERS (8):
Adekugbe, James, Henry, Cornelius, Miller, B-G, Laryea, Cordova
Borjan, Crepeau, Carducci
- Hutchinson, Eustaquio are coming back/still recovering from their injuries
- Recent GC call-ups of Teibert, Godinho, Okello and Johnson are simply over picked - Crepeau is the number 2, and Leutwiller is 30. It's time to bring in some younger guys to experience international ball _____________
My lineup I would send out (3-5-2):
Considering the opponent I think we need to try to maximize our goal scoring opportunities. The reality that we face is that even if we tie both games against the USA, they'll more than likely play a depleted Cuban side and will also run the score up on them. We need goals and ruthless mentality. * Just watched David's highlights from his recent game, he can be even more dangerous playing through the middle, and linking up with Lucas
The lineup I expect to see (4-3-3):
- Our classic formation, that will most likely have players playing out of position.
- Henry will probably be short on match fitness, so James will come in ahead of him. (this could change based on if he plays in the Whitecaps next few games)
- I think Kaye should play over Piette, but again this is what I expect to see. ______________
Overall I think my roster selection will be about 78% accurate.