Theo Corbeanu

jordan

Just had a chance to watch it.  Nice goal.  Brutal (non)marking to give him that much space but he was being closed down and had the confidence to hit it first time while it was still bouncing a bit.  Given his lack of starts, it would have been tempting to take a touch to try and settle it down but he hit it perfectly. 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Just had a chance to watch it.  Nice goal.  Brutal (non)marking to give him that much space but he was being closed down and had the confidence to hit it first time while it was still bouncing a bit.  Given his lack of starts, it would have been tempting to take a touch to try and settle it down but he hit it perfectly. 

Those are 50/50 plays for a player on deciding on what to do with hit, but he simply struck the ball and it went in, great to see. 

12 minutes ago, canuckgbp said:

Goal on his right, assist on his left. I remember in one of the CAN matches he took 2 in-swinging corners on different sides. Ceiling is high. 

He plays at such a pace.  I can see him being used on the left going forward if Davies is absent or being utilized up top.  He’s definitely got that stud like ability to come off of the bench in a close game to be a difference maker.  He’s only 19.  Feels like guys like him, Buchanan, Eustaqiuo have been in the program a while now, but they’ve only established themselves within the last 6-7-8 months.  I guess we’ve just played so many games between qualifying and the gold cup