Theo Corbeanu

jordan

So happy to see him playing, producing and developing his 2 way game which is so HUGE for our gaffer. 

Keep crushing! 

Fans on twitter funny, winning and blaming the manager this long for having him on the bench. 

To be fair, can't really blame the fans after his recent run of games. 

Edited by apbsmith
Last paragraph

Not that long ago the talk was of him returning to Wolves from a fruitless loan. Now the loan is shaping up to be productive and worthwhile. Funny what difference a few weeks makes.

Great goal. Encouraged to hear comments that he's too talented for League one. Smiling at the prospect of having a 20 year old Championship winger next year. 

With this goal, David potting a brace, Davies making his 100th Bayern apperance, and Canada having a week for the ages, hard not to feel excited for the program!

On 11/20/2021 at 10:47 PM, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Little bit better quality highllights, includes his goal and the celebration.  Requires a VPN.

https://www.skysports.com/football/accrington-stanley-vs-sheffield-wednesday/448094

On the official youtube channel, and rather nice comments about Theo there.

24 minutes ago, Xavier. said:

He looks fun to watch. More from last game.

https://streamable.com/l5zklu (from Peter Galindo on twitter @GalindoPW)

Good stuff. Playing up the left, a bit like Liam Millar, turning in to his right, mostly. Nice dribble in a pinch. Goes out of it both ways. A smooth nutmeg there, had the right back working very hard all night and even being double-teamed. Even able to go back to his left and shoot. Quick and in control. 

When we saw Wolves highlights, like u-23, he seemed to be mostly on the right.

You see this, and you have to think he has to be on a similar track as Liam, just a question of what Wolves want to do with him, at his age. Back to them and loan out another year? I don't know, but I think if he gets a top flight offer from a mid-level Euro league, he should go for it. 

He has quite the agency, very diverse and high-powered, but also more modest players. Including Jayden Nelson, Priso, Hasel and Luke Singh.

https://www.transfermarkt.es/icm-stellar-sports/beraterfirma/berater/190

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

7 hours ago, Hawkguy said:

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/306235-corbeanu/#comments

Loads of good comments about our boy!

Loving that the wingback thing is working. That will be fantastic for our program if we can slot him back there.

Lots of praise there. I think the best comment though was this:

Watching him running at opponents is like me playing Fifa, I can never remember how to do skill moves and tricks so I do lots of stepovers and bash the joypad and sometimes it comes off and sometimes it doesn't, he clearly has no idea what he's going to do before he does it, fortunately that makes him hard to predict for an opposing defender!”

haha amazing! 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Big_M said:

Well deserved. He had a brilliant 2021. Easy to forget he racked up 2 goals in 6 games for Canada.

But his most meaningful contribution was coming on against Mexico in the Gold Cup semi final and causing them issues.

I think many were taken by surprise, seeing this unknown teenager come on and have that sort of impact. 

6 hours ago, Obinna said:

Well deserved. He had a brilliant 2021. Easy to forget he racked up 2 goals in 6 games for Canada.

But his most meaningful contribution was coming on against Mexico in the Gold Cup semi final and causing them issues.

I think many were taken by surprise, seeing this unknown teenager come on and have that sort of impact. 

Yeah I was not happy to see him get loaned out to League 1. I get it, its the best 3rd tier football in the world, but its still a 3rd tier system.

Would have much rather seen him get loaned out to a mid table team somewhere like the Netherlands or Belgium if he can't get playing time at Wolves. 

Edited by Matro25

4 minutes ago, Matro25 said:

Yeah I was not happy to see him get loaned out to League 1. I get it, its the best 3rd tier football in the world, but its still a 3rd tier system.

Would have much rather seen him get loaned out to a mid table team somewhere like the Netherlands or Belgium if he can't get playing time at Wolves. 

At least he's making the most of it. I'd like to think he can get a loan to Liga Nos if he can't break through. There's still a Portuguese influence at the club, no?