Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

I was gonna post this after last game but I was too lazy, this game basically reinforces what I was gonna say: he’s the best player in the league when it comes to beating players 1v1. His ability to consistently get past players with simple dekes is something I haven’t really seen. He always looks dangerous in the box. 

I was good at doing this stuff (in house league) so I love seeing a Canadian play like this. 

7 minutes ago, Bdog said:

I was gonna post this after last game but I was too lazy, this game basically reinforces what I was gonna say: he’s the best player in the league when it comes to beating players 1v1. His ability to consistently get past players with simple dekes is something I haven’t really seen. He always looks dangerous in the box. 

I was good at doing this stuff (in house league) so I love seeing a Canadian play like this. 

He's too much of a weapon to be a fullback. Davies at rw and Richie at lw.

25 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I don’t think that’s a battle at all. ZBG is nowhere near his level IMO. Not yet at least 

I agree and ZBG has been terrible for the last 3-4 games. If he didnt come from Lyon I dont think we would talk about him much. 

Laryea could easily play at a higher level, maybe a move to Liga NOS or Belgium? 

7 minutes ago, top cheese said:

With him and Davies on the wings it only makes sense for Canada to play a 3-5-2. Especially with the Cb situation. 

I'm with this..

-----------Cavallini---David----------------

--------------Kaye------Arfield--------------

Davies-------Eustaquio-------Laryea

------------Vitoria--Atiba---Henry-------

-------------------Borjan--------------------

Another thing too.. I'm not even sure ZBG is the outright second choice at RB right now, Johnston and Cordova are both really close (though I think Johnston has the edge).

Edited by CanadaFan123

4 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Another thing too.. I'm not even sure ZBG is the outright second choice at RB right now, Johnston and Cordova are both really close (though I think Johnston has the edge).

Do we actually have any Voyageurs who watch Cordova in the Chilean Primera División regularly or even once this season to understand his quality?