Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

By the sounds of it, Besiktas certainly won't pay more for Laryea than Rosier, who has a transfermarkt value of 6 million Euros.

Laryea has a value of 2.5 million Euros. I guess the question is whether TFC would accept that for Richie. 

I certainly hope so. He's 26 years old so he's entering "now or never" territory. I hope Toronto don't stand in his way of him going to Europe if that's what he wants. He was a very cheap pick up for them, and is a local boy, so I hope that all counts for something.

Toronto also has Auro, so they wouldn't exactly be left bare at the right back spot. Morrow is still around and Jacob Schaffleburg could make for some good left back cover. 

Only downside is that Larin is probably gone in the summer. Would be nice for the two friends to get a chance to play together again at club level. Atiba should at least be around to help show Richie the ropes..

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

By the sounds of it, Besiktas certainly won't pay more for Laryea than Rosier, who has a transfermarkt value of 6 million Euros.

Laryea has a value of 2.5 million Euros. I guess the question is whether TFC would accept that for Richie. 

I certainly hope so. He's 26 years old so he's entering "now or never" territory. I hope Toronto don't stand in his way of him going to Europe if that's what he wants. He was a very cheap pick up for them, and is a local boy, so I hope that all counts for something.

Toronto also has Auro, so they wouldn't exactly be left bare at the right back spot. Morrow is still around and Jacob Schaffleburg could make for some good left back cover. 

Only downside is that Larin is probably gone in the summer. Would be nice for the two friends to get a chance to play together again at club level. Atiba should at least be around to help show Richie the ropes..

Auro is going to be a permanent resident soon too, TFC want to be a bit of a seller so it would make sense to move Laryea, 2.5M or so profit for another man’s trash is great value.

40 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Auro is going to be a permanent resident soon too, TFC want to be a bit of a seller so it would make sense to move Laryea, 2.5M or so profit for another man’s trash is great value.

He could be a statement sale for a management regime that claims they want to be  "a bit of a seller", as you put it. 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

He could be a statement sale for a management regime that claims they want to be  "a bit of a seller", as you put it. 

I mean it’s an interesting method they want to use. Play the kids (implies sell them for $&) surround them with big talent DP’s (maybe sell them ?) I don’t want to jump and say they will be a seller, but you’d imagine they will sell their youth if they pan out. Will they move an Osirio or Laryea type though ?

8 hours ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Not sure if there's any truth to it but a few of the comments I translated say that after the Larin saga MLS made a ban on transfers from MLS sides to Turkey. Petty and stupid if true

Ironic that Orlando is both the club Larin left and the club that tossed Laryea in the bin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...