WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL

I will go with 3-0. (Davies, Atiba  & Cavalini)

Big difference for me is that we have players that are used to breaking teams down. For many years we've never had players that were playing for top teams in their leagues and so when we come up against minnows who park the bus our guys aren't sure how to play. Now we have Hutch, Larin, Davies & Borjan who are at clubs who see teams bunker. This will come in handy tonight. 

20 minutes ago, spitfire said:

So was looking for a uk / euro way to watch this game and can’t seem to find one. Thou*t is would have been on Concacaf but it’s seems it’s not and I don’t think one soccer works here...any suggestions?!?!

thanks in advance

Can you get one soccer out there ? Not euro I know 

5 minutes ago, spitfire said:

I don’t atm. I think I can create a bet365 account maybe. Surpris3d that concacaf is broadcasting the Olympic qualifiers but not eh world cup ones???

Yes do this, fund the account though. You might be able to watch it that way if theyve got a stream.

8 minutes ago, spitfire said:

So. I have msgd onesoccer and they say my stream should work here in the UK so I have done a months subscription!! All be it a midnight kick off with an 8am call time for filming tomorrow!!! 
Gonna be dragging my ass tomorrow!! But it’s worth it !!

Go Canada Go🇨🇦🇨🇦

Glad it worked out

7 minutes ago, spitfire said:

So. I have msgd onesoccer and they say my stream should work here in the UK so I have done a months subscription!! All be it a midnight kick off with an 8am call time for filming tomorrow!!! 
Gonna be dragging my ass tomorrow!! But it’s worth it !!

Go Canada Go🇨🇦🇨🇦

I will be watching in Switzerland, also just subscribed to One Soccer. Now I just need to stay awake until the game starts and remember to wake up for work.

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

So was looking for a uk / euro way to watch this game and can’t seem to find one. Thou*t is would have been on Concacaf but it’s seems it’s not and I don’t think one soccer works here...any suggestions?!?!

thanks in advance

If you have a bet365 account you can stream it on there. If you don't have an account make one!

53 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

If this is non-COVID related and added to the fact he thought it was a great idea to do a camp a few weeks ago in a Florida that is probably the end of his job.

Someone asked onesoccer on twitter and their reply was "We are sorry, but these games are only viewable if you are located in Canada."