WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL

6 minutes ago, One American said:

FIFA needs to remind European clubs about their obligation to release players for international duty. They're using COVID to backslide. 

They really should have just canceled the window.

I think both Concacaf and UEFA WCQ are going to end up being shitshows (covid cases, canceled matches, etc).

Edited by narduch

Also from that release:

The Match against Canada will be broadcast live on OneSoccer. Extended coverage will be given for both matches through BFA’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the BFA website.

Presumably OneSoccer is not georestricting Bermudans out of watching the game. 

40 minutes ago, narduch said:

Finally. Wells isn't there.

Without looking up where each of those players are from, I’m thinking this is mostly domestic correct? I looked at their squad from their wiki page and almost all of the Euro players are absent.

8 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I'm gonna probably be dual screening this game with a few others.

Guyana vs T and T looks tasty considering T and T are the favourites but their preparations has been horrible.

Post streaming links if you got em

Missing Wells is massive for them, he could be such a threat to score if given any service, I'm not sure how Liam Millar plays from League One and Wells can't from the Championship which shuts down for the FIFA break unless there is an injury or something else going on!

12 minutes ago, Addona said:

Gotta love Milan.... always there for us!

Standing in the southend in the game against the US really helped me appreciate the passion Milan has for repping the country. As the game was ending it was amazing watching him managing the time wasting in such a professional manner, from the goal kicks to the ball boys, doing anything in his power to guarantee the result. He's a guy who's experienced some of the most intense matches and knows what it takes to get the job done.

Edited by sebdeserio

5 hours ago, RS said:

Also from that release:

The Match against Canada will be broadcast live on OneSoccer. Extended coverage will be given for both matches through BFA’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the BFA website.

Presumably OneSoccer is not georestricting Bermudans out of watching the game. 

Any other regular TV networks besides OneSoccer or free streaming?

37 minutes ago, gator said:

Missing Wells is massive for them, he could be such a threat to score if given any service, I'm not sure how Liam Millar plays from League One and Wells can't from the Championship which shuts down for the FIFA break unless there is an injury or something else going on!

I have 2 theories on this:

1. Wells didn't want to travel during covid.

Or

2. He wasn't allowed to travel because the US has now banned travelers from the UK and EU. I think Canada applied for an exemption or Canadian nationals are exempt from this rule.

I posted this in the Road to Qatar thred: Suriname is complaining that their EU players are not allowed to travel to Florida for their match against Aruba 

6 hours ago, archer21 said:

Without looking up where each of those players are from, I’m thinking this is mostly domestic correct? I looked at their squad from their wiki page and almost all of the Euro players are absent.

Kane Critchlow Plays for Watford FC U23 

Roger Lee- played in Europe but i read he’s back in Bermuda

Zeiko Lewis Plays in ULSC

Edited by SpecialK

• Olympique_de_Marseille changed the title to WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL