Cristián Gutiérrez

Vince193

19 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Has not been called to the other Chile U23 Camps in December.

And now the final Chile 23 man U23 squad is out. Gutiérrez is not included.

http://www.anfp.cl/noticia/34762/nomina-de-la-roja-sub-23-para-el-preolimpico-sudamericano-colombia-2020

Time to file that one-time switch!

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

• 3 weeks later...

Hoped for this and excited by this. He will get minutes. Hopefully he also pops up in one of the March international squads too!

Both Montreal and Vancouver can field a team of Canadians now. TFC just behind on 7. 

Sorry got both ahead of myself and behind. Montreal lost Kinumbe and havent secured ZBG yet! 9 on the first team roster at the minute for Montreal. If Vancouver sign Didic they could even have a relatively balanced Canadian 11. Still would like to be greedy and hope they get Cordova for RB. 

Crepeau .

Mukumbilwa   Didic    Cornelius  Gutierrez

Raposo     Baldisimo     Teibert

Bair              Cavallini        Ricketts    

Bench: Hasal, Colyn

Edited by toontownman

30 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Hoped for this and excited by this. He will get minutes. Hopefully he also pops up in one of the March international squads too!

Both Montreal and Vancouver can field a team of Canadians now. TFC just behind on 7. 

Sorry got both ahead of myself and behind. Montreal lost Kinumbe and havent secured ZBG yet! 9 on the first team roster at the minute for Montreal. If Vancouver sign Didic they could even have a relatively balanced Canadian 11. Still would like to be greedy and hope they get Cordova for RB. 

Crepeau .

Mukumbilwa   Didic    Cornelius  Gutierrez

Raposo     Baldisimo     Teibert

Bair              Cavallini        Ricketts    

Bench: Hasal, Colyn

This team is taking blows lol

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Great news for Canadian fans but he's 22 and at the age where he needs to get heavy minutes. Unfortunately though he is unlikely to get ahead of Ali Adnan, who is probably the best left back in the league.

Either way, the Caps will their left back spot sorted out for sure by the sounds of it.

Some speculation Adnan might be on his way out. Either guy could play higher up the pitch as well.

I don't know. I didn't watch as many matches as I did pre-CPL, but I think his physical fitness was in question and whether you want a LB DP. His play certainly dropped after the full transfer. He drove the attack at times, but was noticeably absent at times. He would be the type of player that would easily find a home back in Europe.

10 minutes ago, youllneverwalkalone said:

I don't know. I didn't watch as many matches as I did pre-CPL, but I think his physical fitness was in question and whether you want a LB DP. His play certainly dropped after the full transfer. He drove the attack at times, but was noticeably absent at times. He would be the type of player that would easily find a home back in Europe.

I don't believe he is a dp FWIW. I think they bought him down to tam status.

If I am not mistake the DPs are Montero, Cavallini and Inbeown (I probably spelled that wrong).