Theo Corbeanu

jordan

Just now, Hawkguy said:

Same. Hopefully he's in the Championship or Premier League next year. Just easier to get coverage. If he does well at Dons, I could see Wolves loaning him back if they get promoted. 

He seemed to do well at SW despite a lack of playing time/playing out of position. He’s immediately in to the MK Dons starting XI and playing well so you’d have to think he’ll get a chance at least at Championship next season if he’s still not ready for Wolves. Hopefully he can keep up this run of form and help Dons promote, but if he doesn’t I’m sure there’ll be another team willing to take him on loan.

6 minutes ago, archer21 said:

He seemed to do well at SW despite a lack of playing time/playing out of position. He’s immediately in to the MK Dons starting XI and playing well so you’d have to think he’ll get a chance at least at Championship next season if he’s still not ready for Wolves. Hopefully he can keep up this run of form and help Dons promote, but if he doesn’t I’m sure there’ll be another team willing to take him on loan.

Wolves are heavily rumoured to be moving on from Traore. However, Neto will also be back soon and Wolves have apparently signed another 21-year old winger from Portugal (Chiquinho). So he'll have his work cut out for him. I'd imagine he'll go to the Championship.

Edited by Hawkguy

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

Theo seems to be the only guy in the squad outside of Hoilett that is a threat to score outside the box. He’s had a few of those 

Buchanan too.

I remember in the Mexico GC game, Theo had a curler with his left foot that just missed. If it was on net it was a goal or problem.