Theo Corbeanu

jordan

6 minutes ago, VinceA said:

My only worry is that Dons fans are saying they don't play with wingers which then defeats the purpose of why they cancelled the Wednesday loan.

Cant imagine Theo and Wolves would have made this move without assurances on where he will be playing...my understanding is MK Dons play a 3-4-3 so I dont see why he cant play as a wide forward

Reading some MK Dons fans chatter, they are wondering if their manager will change formation. Some are speculating that the manager came in when signings were done, so is playing a system to accommodate his players, but now will move to one with wingers as new guys have come in and he played a 4231 at previous clubs. Not sure I buy that, would be ballsy to overhaul your shape halfway through the season when you're close to a playoff spot...

36 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Reading some MK Dons fans chatter, they are wondering if their manager will change formation. Some are speculating that the manager came in when signings were done, so is playing a system to accommodate his players, but now will move to one with wingers as new guys have come in and he played a 4231 at previous clubs. Not sure I buy that, would be ballsy to overhaul your shape halfway through the season when you're close to a playoff spot...

What do they usually play? When you look up their recent matches (I just googled their fixtures), it shows them as playing with wingers already.

44 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Looking at the starting line ups, the other AM for MK Dons is Scott Twine, he is highest rated in League One (by someone distance) by SofaScore - 7.74 (next guy at 7.51). He has 11 goals and 8 assists in 22 matches. Phew. Still only 22 years old.

Pretty amazing season considering he’s been at League Two or lower his whole career before this season it looks like.