Theo Corbeanu

jordan

Feel like Theo’s confidence and willingness to go for it and try things out will endear him to any fan base in a hurry. I think he has those characteristics in greater spades than anyone else in the canmnt pool (Buchanan might be close). If he finds the finish to go along with it one day then watch out… 

2 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

I said this earlier in this thread and I’ll say it again.  If we qualify for Qatar, he’ll be on the squad.  Like a super sub off the bench in the 65th-75th minute type bringing a big energy boost to the line up 

I said this too. 
He’s very tenacious. And at the gold cup we saw what kinda of impact he can have against top teams.

12 minutes ago, An Observer said:

I would love to hear what the Wednesday fans are saying....

Most are really pissed at Darren Moore for how this all went down. They think the lack of minutes and playing Theo out of position at wingback was easily avoidable and they're not surprised the loan was terminated early. There's a smaller minority that thinks that Corbeanu isnt all that and people are making too much of this

1 hour ago, Floortom said:

Most are really pissed at Darren Moore for how this all went down. They think the lack of minutes and playing Theo out of position at wingback was easily avoidable and they're not surprised the loan was terminated early. There's a smaller minority that thinks that Corbeanu isnt all that and people are making too much of this

Which is wild considering his production rate while playing out of position all year.