GC: Canada vs Haiti - Thursday, July 15th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific Kansas City

Just now, The Beaver 2.0 said:

Oso and Kaye are struggling, one because he has not regained his form post injury, the other for reasons only Zeus knows. Herdman needs to address this. Fast.

Seems like you can tell if Kaye is going to have a good game within the first 10 minutes. It's a shame he's so painfully inconsistent 

Cynics.

Will be surprised, stunned really, if Haiti can keep the energy up for the remaining 45.  And they are going to get opened up.  It is so there.

The half time break was very timely.

Larin sees the field in 360 degrees.  Has he come along.  Wonderful.

Great interview with Eustaquio on OneSoccer.  I'm liking this man more and more.

13 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Positives:

- Larin looks good when he's not leading the line.

- Tajon is something special.

- Eustaquio is everywhere.

- I've got three more cold beers in the fridge.

Negatives:

- Wheels is bringing no emotion to the game tonight.  The team is really feeling that.  He really needs to turn it up for the second half.

3 minutes ago, cronaldo7 said:

Another positive:

We are leading 1-0 at half time and have 60% possession. 

The bar has finally be raised so much that it will indeed lead to success. (Hope so anyways!)

So I just tuned in at half time and I logged in during the commercial break.

From the comments I thought we were down 2-0 or something and not up 1-0 with 60% possession.

We have raised our expectations so much that a 1-0 lead with 60% possession at half time feels like the sky is falling around here. 

When we play Italy in the Group Stage at the 2022 World Cup this place is going to be like it’s an apocalypse.