GC: Canada vs Haiti - Thursday, July 15th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific Kansas City

3 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Hope y'all are enjoying a neutered Wheels tonight.  We're 20 minutes in and no puns, no shouts for VAR, no diatribes about name pronunciation, no screams of glee...it's like I'm watching the game in a goddamn library.

i mean, he held on to the eustaquioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for a few beats too many, but he's been bearable so far.

2 minutes ago, JuicyHam said:

Not sure if it's a hot take or not but Tajon on that left side so far is honestly a sideways move from Davies. Obviously Alphonso has the reputation and has done it against much better competition and a bigger sample size but I honestly don't think he would be doing anything more than Buchanan is right now

i was thinking the same thing the other night, and he's doing the same thing tonight, so i agree with that take. 

i'd throw tajon on the right when phonzie is in the lineup and send a two-headed monster at teams.

I could do without Kamal Miller, as I see it he does not have the level to be playing for us. He has all sorts of defects on the ball, and is a bit lost without it. 

Kaye is also not crisp passing, Osorio is making some poor passes too. Not at the standard we need and letting us down, frankly. I am also not too convinced with Cava, he's not imposing himself at all.

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

Kaye is also not crisp passing, Osorio is making some poor passes too. Not at the standard we need and letting us down, frankly. I am also not too convinced with Cava, he's not imposing himself at all.

It's almost like our players are still getting comfortable playing with each other and anticipating each other.  Good thing we have a tournament like this to work on those things....

Anyone else watching it in FOX? Their  commentary is ripping us apart..I kind of appreciate it though because it's all very fair criticism. Different then Wheeler!

To them it's very obvious we have a back three that are easy too exposed and as a result Tajon needs to defend too much. They also criticise us for taking the foot off the gas pedal. Also say our forwards are too similar with thier movement.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

It's almost like our players are still getting comfortable playing with each other and anticipating each other.  Good thing we have a tournament like this to work on those things....

Yes but you know some on here seem to think we can just go into the Octo without this Gold Cup . We are getting walked over right now . 

Just now, bwilly11 said:

Anyone else watching it in FOX? Their  commentary is ripping us apart..I kind of appreciate it though because it's all very fair criticism. Different then Wheeler!

To them it's very obvious we have a back three that are easy too exposed and as a result Tajon needs to defend too much. They also criticise us for taking the foot off the gas pedal. Also say our forwards are too similar with thier movement.

I'm watching too. I think it is a bit overstated, but as you say, lots of it is fair. 

Pisses me off to see the team with only Eustaquio, Larin and Buchanan, maybe Johnston, plus Crepeau, doing their job properly.