Dominik Yankov

jordan

17 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Shame he will likely have to wait until January for a cup game. Unless wolves have an injury crisis. Really great start for the reserves if he can keep it up. Maybe a loan in January.

It's been a great start, but he'll want to prove he can be consistently good. If he keeps this up until January he'll be more prepared to jump into the cup games perhaps? 

2 minutes ago, Reign said:

What kind of potential does this kid have as far as moving up leagues in Europe ? Does he have top 5 potential ?

It's tough to say anything about a young player's potential as long as we're only seeing short clips of him playing in an unheralded league. However, he's about to get 6 matches in a high-profile competition against more relatable opposition, for comparison purposes. Big draw coming up for him tonight.

1 hour ago, Reign said:

What kind of potential does this kid have as far as moving up leagues in Europe ? Does he have top 5 potential ?

He’s 20 and starting for a big club in a weak league.  It’s a bit hard to project.

At the end of the season if he performs well he could be poised to move up to a better league but it’s tough to get out of the their league.  Ludogorets usually does sell a one or a couple players per year, usually to a top 5 league - lower tier team, so there is potential.

He just signed an extension so there is a better chance of a transfer at the end of the season since term assists that.

If he performs well in Europa League as a 20 year old and has a great season he could move to a better league.  He’s still young.

20 years old and starting and having an impact in Europa League is nothing to scoff at. The fact ludogorets extended his contract means they rate him, and want to ensure they get a cut out of any potential transfer, which means they've likely recognized that if he keeps playing how he's playing suitors will come knocking soon.

Its just SO sad how closed minded/living in a box Canadian/North American fans are. If a player is not playing in MLS or tier 1 level club in Europe they must be dogshit! But it’s also the CSA too when it comes to young players. They don’t scout in Europe for u15-u17 players. Now I hope that’s changing but before, It was all MLS Academy players. I don’t get how players like Theo and Dominik and there are others were not playing for the Canada’s youth teams. Yes they played for other nations but that’s the issue why wasn’t CSA there scouting, talking sweet romantic words to them. Making them feel hey we are serious, your gonna play against the best, we are building something special and we are going to youth world cups and The World Cup. It’s just sad. Thank god we are luck they committed to us now. 

32 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Its just SO sad how closed minded/living in a box Canadian/North American fans are. If a player is not playing in MLS or tier 1 level club in Europe they must be dogshit! But it’s also the CSA too when it comes to young players. They don’t scout in Europe for u15-u17 players. Now I hope that’s changing but before, It was all MLS Academy players. I don’t get how players like Theo and Dominik and there are others were not playing for the Canada’s youth teams. Yes they played for other nations but that’s the issue why wasn’t CSA there scouting, talking sweet romantic words to them. Making them feel hey we are serious, your gonna play against the best, we are building something special and we are going to youth world cups and The World Cup. It’s just sad. Thank god we are luck they committed to us now. 

A kid who was playing youth for another country and by all measure was on track for a senior call up for that country has just committed to Canada and you’re shitting on the CSA because it didn’t happen earlier. SMH.

2 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

A kid who was playing youth for another country and by all measure was on track for a senior call up for that country has just committed to Canada and you’re shitting on the CSA because it didn’t happen earlier. SMH.

Oh please you kiss the CSA ass daily. They do no wrong. I swear they must pay you. 

I’m pointing out a huge flaw in the system. What if we didn’t have Davies and or the World Cup 2026. We would probably be talking about oh another talented player to another country. Just look at the rosters of our youth teams for past few years. Barely any European based players and don’t tell me they are not good enough because that’s bullshit. If we don’t Attract young talented players into our program we run the risk that other countries will scoop them up. CSA has practically relied on MLS academies to fulfill  our youth teams why because they are too lazy, too cheap, not enough qualified people running the program, outside insiders involved. 

41 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Oh please you kiss the CSA ass daily. They do no wrong. I swear they must pay you. 

I’m pointing out a huge flaw in the system. What if we didn’t have Davies and or the World Cup 2026. We would probably be talking about oh another talented player to another country. Just look at the rosters of our youth teams for past few years. Barely any European based players and don’t tell me they are not good enough because that’s ********. If we don’t Attract young talented players into our program we run the risk that other countries will scoop them up. CSA has practically relied on MLS academies to fulfill  our youth teams why because they are too lazy, too cheap, not enough qualified people running the program, outside insiders involved. 

You’re incessant whining is exhausting. Why don’t you try to focus on the positive instead always complaining about the perceived negative?

33 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

You’re incessant whining is exhausting. Why don’t you try to focus on the positive instead always complaining about the perceived negative?

I Have been pretty positive Hey awesome job on picking out the one post in awhile. It’s an exciting time. You’re incredible incessant ass kissing must be extremely exhausting for you. Unless you get some sick pleasure out of it. Just wondering Do you and the CSA have a safe word ? Is it buzz??

Hey Buzz if the CSA fires you, for some reason, you should take some screen shots of your posts on here and send them to the Chinese Embassy here in Ottawa. You would make a excellent a wolf warrior Chinese troll. Just an idea for ya here to help :) Hey don’t go away mad, just go away. 

Edited by SpecialK

2 hours ago, SpecialK said:

I Have been pretty positive Hey awesome job on picking out the one post in awhile. It’s an exciting time. You’re incredible incessant ass kissing must be extremely exhausting for you. Unless you get some sick pleasure out of it. Just wondering Do you and the CSA have a safe word ? Is it buzz??

Hey Buzz if the CSA fires you, for some reason, you should take some screen shots of your posts on here and send them to the Chinese Embassy here in Ottawa. You would make a excellent a wolf warrior Chinese troll. Just an idea for ya here to help :) Hey don’t go away mad, just go away. 

This is just pathetic. If you can’t take mild criticism of your posts perhaps you should take a time out.