Theo Bair

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

If anyone know what it is, could you share the link of that clip the Whitecaps twitter posted many years ago of a nice dribble/spin he did by the touch line? They had added some kind of techno/pop music to the footage.

Thanks.

I cant find the post, but I think the play you're referring to is at 2:52 of this video: 

He is such a unit. He has grown considerably into that central role and seems so much more comfortable with how to use his best attributes and body.

Night and day from the player that played for the caps and wad often shoehorned out to the wide attack positions. Will be neat to see how hit adapts in the Canada set up and with better players around him.

11 minutes ago, toontownman said:

He is such a unit. He has grown considerably into that central role and seems so much more comfortable with how to use his best attributes and body.

Night and day from the player that played for the caps and wad often shoehorned out to the wide attack positions. Will be neat to see how hit adapts in the Canada set up and with better players around him.

I love the interview he gave, because I think it really explains his growth. He's using analysis to think one step ahead and visualize plays. I really liked hearing that from him, and from his own admission, it has helped tremendously with production.

Good head on his shoulders. Really curious to see what he can do for us.  

Edit: Also, some of the goals he has scored are real beauties. 

Edited by DeRo_Is_King

• 2 weeks later...