Mark-Anthony Kaye

Dub Narcotic

13 minutes ago, Tg11 said:

Obviously because on any of the teams I mentioned he would get playing time. Not to mention he wouldn't be as overshadowed by other players because on LAFC they are loaded with talent whereas on the other teams they have talent but Kaye is better than some stress the word some of the talent on said teams who are there.

He is getting playing time with LAFC and he is not overshadowed by the other talented players on his team, he is in fact thriving besides them. 

Just now, HochelagaFC said:

He is getting playing time with LAFC and he is not overshadowed by the other talented players on his team, he is in fact thriving besides them. 

Hit that ignore button, it’s liberating.  I swear we could have a guy starting on Real Madrid and tg11 would be speculating on whether they should move to MLS/SPL.  

Guest Tg11
9 minutes ago, HochelagaFC said:

Yeah but you know what I mean and on another team in the MLS he basically has a chance to potentially be a bigger star than what he already is.

Lots of folk on here need some serious reading comprehension... NO ONE stated that MAK is a top Euro league caliber player, no one. Its amazing really, how quick we are to try devalue our own players, but get fired up (not in a good way) when doing the opposite. UGH

43 minutes ago, SF said:

Serious question for anyone who might know...how/why did TFC Academy release this kid?  Seems to have developed into a very strong pro.  

You should go back and read his thread on here.  Some of the guys on here were high on him and it seemed like TFC2 was playing him out of position in 2015.  He went to the U-23 carabeean camp in 2016 so Findley must have thought something of him then.  I hope he is the first of many kids that prolong their carer (hopefully in the CPL now) and get the time to fully develop.  

8 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Could Kaye be in the MLS rookie of the year conversation? I don't really follow the league closely

No, because he isn't a rookie. 

According to MLS, a rookie is a player who has no prior professional experience. Kaye clearly has some with his time at Louisville.

Edited by Blackdude

I saw a bit of the LAFC game on Sunday.

Haven't seen the last 5 or 6 games they have played, but saw a lot of their games early in the season.

Kaye looks sharper and more confident now than he did when I was tuning into LAFC earlier in the season. I shouldn't be surprised, but I kind of am to be honest. 

Kaye looks like a true MLS regular the same way Piette does or Osorio does. Just seemingly so comfortable out there.

Other guys like Teibert, Chapman, Edwards, Petrasso, they look like players right now who can start if needed, but the consistancy is just not there with them and that is why they are in and out of their teams. Kaye, Piette and now Osorio on the otherhand do show that consistancy. They are bonafide MLS starters for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Just watching the LAFC-LA Galaxy game...looks like Kaye got a very bad left knee injury.  He was crying as he was taken off the pitch.  So sad to watch.

Looks more like he rolled his ankle but yeah, it didn't look good :(

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Just watching the LAFC-LA Galaxy game...looks like Kaye got a very bad left knee injury.  He was crying as he was taken off the pitch.  So sad to watch.

Clearly mouths “it’s broken, it’s broken” to Bob Bradley as he approached the bench. Hope it’s the ankle and not a knee issue.

10 minutes ago, harrycoyster said:

Clearly mouths “it’s broken, it’s broken” to Bob Bradley as he approached the bench. Hope it’s the ankle and not a knee issue.

Ankle or knee, neither are good. 

Tough blow! In the middle of a break out season, and really feel for the guy as he was really starting to, but hadn't quite fully established himself.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:04 PM, Tg11 said:

Well look at who he has to learn from that being Vela, Jonathan Dos Santos and Ibrahimovic most importantly

Kid, please stop. Read. Learn. Educate. Post. In that order.

1 hour ago, A_Gagne said:

Ankle or knee, neither are good. 

Tough blow! In the middle of a break out season, and really feel for the guy as he was really starting to, but hadn't quite fully established himself.

Fouk