Osaze De Rosario

Atlantic

Dwayne’s son. Eligible for both US and Canada. 2001 born current playing with Rukh Lviv in the Ukrainian Premier League and made his first appearance last week for the club. Former TFC and NYCFC academy player. @jordanalready mentioned him in the weekly CA thread. 

https://www.transfermarkt.us/osaze-de-rosario/profil/spieler/657324

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, VinceA said:

Damn a shame, but no fault in a player, and a young one at that wanting peace of mind. Wonder if MLS Next Pro is an option for him if he leaves Europe.

TFC II could definitely be a place for him to land. I would think he will look at and evaluate his options and choose what’s best for him. He obviously has a great support system to make such a choice, so will be interesting. Good luck to him. 

Also worth noting Ukrainian league was on a winter break from December 14 through February 26, so it's not like his playing time disappeared after his two appearance (last Nov 6); there werent really any games. So the Ukraine - Russia speculation is likely the main factor 

Edited by rydermike

Just now, rydermike said:

Also worth noting Ukrainian league was on a winter break from December 14 through February 26, so it's not like his playing time disappeared after his two appearance (last Nov 6); there werent really any games. 

Plus it’s a part of the world you really do not want to be in right now. I am sure other opportunities will be out there for him. 

3 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Plus it’s a part of the world you really do not want to be in right now. I am sure other opportunities will be out there for him. 

Had edited my post to include that right as you quoted me LOL

(the lol is to the reply/quote not the Uk/Rus situation which is concerning for the world) 

Edited by rydermike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 4:28 PM, Atlantic said:

Dwayne’s son. Eligible for both US and Canada. 2001 born current playing with Rukh Lviv in the Ukrainian Premier League and made his first appearance last week for the club. Former TFC and NYCFC academy player. @jordanalready mentioned him in the weekly CA thread. 

https://www.transfermarkt.us/osaze-de-rosario/profil/spieler/657324

Could you imagine if De Rosario's son somehow becomes a good player and he decides to play for Canada just like his father did?

1 hour ago, Mattd97 said:

At the conn Smythe charity dinner tonight,  dero is here and just said his son signed up to represent canada for the U18 (I think) against/in Costa Rica

(Sorry for the lack of detail, it's an open bar and I donated the spirits so it'd be hypocritical not to partake)

Yes, Adisa De Rosario is with the team right now.

• 2 weeks later...