WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

3 hours ago, Colliedor said:

Would be nice if Canada had more soccer specific stadiums up to standard. There's just some games in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal where it's just hard to create a good home field crowd.

Really have to "strategize" our home games. I love to watch games at BMO, but man that game against Jamaica? Keep that game the hell away from here. That's just asking for trouble.

"strategize": CPL...to the future. we need a strong and resistant CPL

If last week is anything to go by, all the foreign supporters were from out of country and so showed up very early as they were probably in hotels. I thought the crowd last week was going to be half and half but it turned out overwhelmingly Canadian. 

I am not at the game tonight due to a family event (last week 10 of my family were there so we made up for it in advance).

Just now, Gian-Luca said:

If last week is anything to go by, all the foreign supporters were from out of country and so showed up very early as they were probably in hotels. I thought the crowd last week was going to be half and half but it turned out overwhelmingly Canadian. 

I am not at the game tonight due to a family event (last week 10 of my family were there so we made up for it in advance).

This is probably true. Saw a tweet saying some were showing up as early as 2 PM!

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

The south end entrance is more than half and half.  Of Salvadorans.

the Salvadoran music is now blasting at the entrance. 

Last week I read there were a lot of Hondurans there early but by the time I got there a little before kickoff, it was almost all Canadians entering the stadium.