WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

I think its safe to say again that the average Canadian had zero clue about these when ticket sales went up. The average ES fan in Ontario has probably had the date circled since it was announced. If the tickets had all gone on sale on Sunday after the US game as opposed to a month ago, I think we'd see more Red then we will tonight because more people know now. It's not ideal, but at the end of the day it still shows the importance of bringing the average Canadian onto the bandwagon and build the support each game

6 hours ago, Longrange said:

Not too many people have Wotherspoon starting against ES. I'd like to see a big game out of him

It's because everyone knows he not match fit. He just recovered from Covid, didn't play much matches with St. Johnstone prior too, and missed the gold cup. 

For me Osorio hasn't played a lot, nor has Kaye so I would have them starting...and I would put either Piette or Fraser to pair with them, if Stack can't start. 

1 hour ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

I think its safe to say again that the average Canadian had zero clue about these when ticket sales went up. The average ES fan in Ontario has probably had the date circled since it was announced. If the tickets had all gone on sale on Sunday after the US game as opposed to a month ago, I think we'd see more Red then we will tonight because more people know now. It's not ideal, but at the end of the day it still shows the importance of bringing the average Canadian onto the bandwagon and build the support each game

OR if TSN/Sportnet had the TV deals sorted out way in advance, there would've been some promotion. 
Sheit even if there was some ads on CP24 - you know everyone watches that at some point in their day.

Edited by Shway

3 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Forty minutes of Wheeler in a sweater but not wearing socks was too much, I quit.

Even those chairs look dirty.

Andi has nice hair: is Canada one of those countries where women look nice and men can be slobs? Do we want to be that kind of country?

I think the US has that over us lol, but then thinking again in some places in the US both women and men look like slobs lol.