Tajon Buchanan

nolando

23 hours ago, PastPros said:

St Clair conceded 5 in 20mins the other night.

Keepers are only as good as the players in front of them, as long as they are making the saves they are suppose to make and not letting easy ones in then a lot of times you can’t fault the keepers . 

Edited by SoccMan

19 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Keepers are only as good as the players in front of them, as long as they are making the saves they are suppose to make and not letting easy ones in then a lot of times you can’t fault the keepers . 

We also can't keep making excuses for our guys just because they're our guys. St. Clair objectively has been average to mediocre in recent history for Minnesota.

29 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

As an ex-keeper, I think solid (average) keepers are only as good as the squad in front of them. Good/great keepers elevate the team in front of them by performing above the expected. I haven't seen enough of DS-C to know where he is on the spectrum.

Just scored to put Brugge up 6-1.  I had noticed that FotMob and Sofa Score had him rated by far the worst player on Brugge before the goal.  I haven't been watching but glad to see he's on the scoresheet again.  It has been something that has lacked for him in his career.  And now he's doing it at RB.  And what a transformation for Brugge so far this season compared to last.

Edited by Corazon

18 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Their Conference League group

Club Brugge, Bode/Glimt, Besiktas, Lugano

Should be able to top that.

I'd put them as favorites but Besiktas and even Bode/Glimt could get out of this group or at least cause trouble. Lugano seem the weakest but better than Basel apparently.

11 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

https://x.com/maxleetransfers/status/1697621805672841379?s=46&t=UppgSLynatvemA-tmkgT-g

in case the link doesn’t show, says Southampton were interested but Tajon turned it down

General tip for using X/Twitter these days , if you go to the share symbol at the bottom right of a post and chose "copy link" from the options, it will still give you a twitter-based link which will embed on here.

Not sure how long that will last be there you go.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford