Tajon Buchanan

nolando

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I wonder if we are really starting to see a risk of not being released for the September games.

That would suck, but if that is what is needed for him to be healthy November then so be it.  For me, it is more important for him to be playing in Belgium in the buildup to Qatar.   

38 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I wonder if we are really starting to see a risk of not being released for the September games.

They have 3 matches in September prior to our friendlies - if he can play the last two (Sept 9th and Sept 16th) then he should be good for the friendlies too.  The 9th is still three weeks away so it seems likely he'll be available

3 hours ago, trc2014 said:

Absolutely no chance. If he’s healthy he’ll be there. That’s why Brugge isn’t rushing him back. They want him playing for Canada and in the World Cup so they can get $ for him. They’re a selling club. 

1 hour ago, king1010 said:

still out injured. not in the lineup today😔

Starting to get a bit concerning as the next window approaches. Ultimately you’d rather him sit that out (go to the camp, but not play), heal and be ready for action come October if it’s lingering for now. It’s all about November 

Tajon has some time to get back to form. I'm a little concerned since Brugges have released so few details about his injury. It seemed like a minor knock at first, but now its been a month, so wondering if it is something more serious or something that can linger. 

This is starting starting to be a concern.   I know that expecting to go to Qatar with no injuries and 100% healthy was a bit of a stretch.  But there are a handful of key players which are essential because our depth is questionable.   Mexico, US and Jamaica are not Belgium, Croatia and Morocco.  

Edited by Free kick

1 hour ago, Free kick said:

This is starting starting to be a concern.   I know that expecting to go to Qatar with no injuries and 100% healthy was a bit of a stretch.  But there are a handful of key players which are essential because our depth is questionable.   Mexico, US and Jamaica are not Belgium, Croatia and Morocco.  

His Instagram story as of an hour ago👍

Screenshot_20220910-122253_Instagram.thumb.jpg.804efb97cf7c96f0936a4c058127433b.jpg