Tajon Buchanan

nolando

4 minutes ago, Sal333 said:

In the first half of the last game Nancy played Kone at the top of the midfield triangle almost like a #10 and he looked good. I think there whatever lapses of concentration Kone' has will not be as detrimental as when he plays in the # 6 or #8.

Yeah. I saw that too. I was thinking that you could do that against Belgium with Eustaquio and Hutch behind him. And when Hutch tires in the second half, bring on Piette, Osorio or Larin for him depending on what we need from that match at that time. 

So a sort of 4 - 5 - 1

David

Davies Eustaquio Kone Hutch Buchanan

Adekugbo Miller Vitoria Johnston

Just now, An Observer said:

Yeah. I saw that too. I was thinking that you could do that against Belgium with Eustaquio and Hutch behind him. And when Hutch tires in the second half, bring on Piette, Osorio or Larin for him depending on what we need from that match at that time. 

So a sort of 4 - 5 - 1

David

Davies Eustaquio Kone Hutch Buchanan

Adekugbo Miller Vitoria Johnston

Not sure I trust Hutch with probably less than month playing, if he gets that. 

And I just think either Miller and Vitoria get done (in different ways) by high quality attackers, if they play in a centre-back pairing. 

5 hours ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Not sure I trust Hutch with probably less than month playing, if he gets that. 

And I just think either Miller and Vitoria get done (in different ways) by high quality attackers, if they play in a centre-back pairing. 

As long as he gets fit and has some game time to work the rust out, I probably would take him over Piette or Kaye as the former is quite limited and the latter in the same boat as Hutch more or less and hasn’t been in good form for awhile.

I actually see a back 4 as giving those two more protection than a back 3 especially as Davies and Buchanan can both track back a lot to support 

3 minutes ago, Lansdude said:

Like watching Tajon of course, but really impressed in general with Brugge. Always get behind non-top 4 league teams when they go on a run. Hopefully they go deep!

And with Brugge he gets to play in the Champions League...I just love to see it. We love to see it.