Tajon Buchanan

nolando

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

They've been using the same system in Scotland for a few years, no?

They cut points in half to make it interesting - if there are only 6 games to play and someone has a 10-point lead, it's a bit boring. 

They have playoffs in the Greek League and they used to reduce the points as well.  They stopped doing that FWIW.

• 2 weeks later...

He made some really nice runs at the wing. Looked dangerous. Too bad this game wasn't on DAZN, all the other games were, its a shame, had to watch on some crappy stream

This was an important playoff game as well. Tajon with the winning goal, gotta love it. This game also got some attention down south as Tajon was going against USMNT player Sam Vines at Antwerp

Edited by pod818

11 hours ago, Kadenge said:

think it was the first season he started playing for Bayern. He slid on his knees and tweaked his knee

If I am not mistaken it was his first league goal. So I just looked it up, March 2019, vs. Mainz.

The rest of your description is spot on, long slide on knees and then turned over at the end of it, and think he caught himself.

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

If I am not mistaken it was his first league goal. So I just looked it up, March 2019, vs. Mainz.

The rest of your description is spot on, long slide on knees and then turned over at the end of it, and think he caught himself.

I've been cringing at players knee sliding ever since.

Edited by Obinna