Sebastian Breza

Dr.Dre

44 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Don’t think he’s back in MTL, there’s a big logjam.

I think he need to play yes, but Sirois and a Pantemis are ready as well and they’ve got Vezina knocking. 

Toronto FC will be looking for new keepers this off-season.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make a move for a Canadian keeper with so many in MLS.

5 minutes ago, baulderdash77 said:

Toronto FC will be looking for new keepers this off-season.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make a move for a Canadian keeper with so many in MLS.

I’m thinking it will be St.Clair that they target, but I’d imagine there’s competition.

2 hours ago, VinceA said:

In theory TFC could go after Sirois or Pantemis.

After the Crepeau debacle would Montreal just give one up ? Sirois looks to be ahead of both at the same age…. But there’s a jam. 

St.Clair could be available and neither of these young goalies should be on the bench, MTL needs an older backup.

Hmmm, we think they should be starting, but I could see an MLS squad picking up a guy in his early 20's with some promise to back up an aging starter.  As much as I like DSC, I think he and Pantemis need a little more seasoning before they take over for 30+ games a year.  Maybe next year they are ready..but Breza strikes me as the guy who is ready right now..and it wouldnt surprise me if Montreal keeps all 3, lets Pant/breza fight it out in training camp and send Sirois out on loan again. Keep Vezina on the back burner.  

As for StClair, if Minn doesnt want him, there are lots of scrubs playing backup across the league.  

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

He’s back https://en.cfmontreal.com/news/goalkeeper-sebastian-breza-returns-on-loan-for-2022

not sure what this means for Sirois and Pantemis and the 2005 born Vezina, perhaps Pantemis is traded or sold ? Sirois need a higher level then CAN PL.

Both going to Forge. Pacific get Henry out of Generosity. 

1 hour ago, Dominic94 said:

He’s back https://en.cfmontreal.com/news/goalkeeper-sebastian-breza-returns-on-loan-for-2022

not sure what this means for Sirois and Pantemis and the 2005 born Vezina, perhaps Pantemis is traded or sold ? Sirois need a higher level then CAN PL.

It’s true it raises a question about Pantemis, I tought both wanted some kind of playing time guarantee? If they battle it out Vezina can be the 3rd keeper. As for Sirois, I don’t think coming back to the CPL would be bad for him, he is still very young so the important thing is to play.