Sebastian Breza

Dr.Dre

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, Toje said:

He is now with Potenza in Serie C.  

He has started for them today in a Serie C Coppa Italia Playoff match, which could be his first league or cup match with the first team in his career.

This is his 3rd Serie C Coppa Italia match this season and 4th of his career if transfrmarkt is reliable.  He was starter last season in Serie D. 

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Toje said:

Italy - Serie C - March 3

Sebastian Breza made his third league start of the season in goal for Potenza in a 1-1 draw with Catania.  He stopped a penalty in the 15th minute.  He is a big keeper at  6 foot 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAOYdo0gC8

That was a really nice save. I’m  Really excited about Canada’s young GK ! 

Busti

Breza

Desjardins

Fillion

Milli

Crépeau

Pantemis

Edited by SpecialK

• 10 months later...
3 minutes ago, Buchta said:

Breza could be on the move to Bologna.

I hope that doesn't go through. He should be on a team that will be make him their #1. Bologna has Skorupski who they bought just last year from Roma and also a Brazilian goalie Junior Costa who was brought in a few years back from Sampdoria. Breza would likely be the 3rd keeper here. 

2 hours ago, TFC2017 said:

I hope that doesn't go through. He should be on a team that will be make him their #1. Bologna has Skorupski who they bought just last year from Roma and also a Brazilian goalie Junior Costa who was brought in a few years back from Sampdoria. Breza would likely be the 3rd keeper here. 

Potenza are looking to bring in the 3rd string keeper from Fiorentina and he is only 20 years old.  If Breza goes to Bologna, it would not surprise me to see him get loaned out.

Definitely looks like he should be in the squad if not starting like you say. Shame Busti has dropped off the radar. Wonder if he might end up in CPL? 

For u23s Breza is certainly playing more than most. Agree on Pantemis, Hasal is also highly rated but there is no structured competitive games for him at Whitecaps reserves. 

• 3 weeks later...

So the loan is more like a 4 month trial? 

Fantastic move for him though and will mean he will likely train with the first team and at worst likely play for the reserves/youth? 

Some depth for us with young GKs. Breza has made 10 starts this year, Busti 15 (although a league lower). Desjardins many youth/reserve team appearances. That's just Italy and I am missing someone I think. 

Hasal is very highly rated at the caps and it wouldnt surprise me to see him officially number 2 after this camp. Pantemis will be getting games at Valour so we can see what he is made of. Then hopefully Dayne St Clair breaks through for some playing time as well. 

Again that's likely just the tip of the iceberg and I am probably doing some more amazing prospective talents a disservice by not remembering/mentioning them.