Liam Millar

Northvansteve

Just now, spitfire said:

Liam Starts… on one football 

I'm following Sion v Basel on @Onefootball starts in a Few mins can’t post the link for some reason…

Sometimes for some reason I need to use this to post a link

219C8B60-0336-4B5A-B5D7-82A8BEA0E5C0.jpeg

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Damn that is unlucky.  Would have been a good goal because with looks like he would have beaten the keeper regardless. 

Yeah I only saw it from the side angle, but it looked far enough to the right and hard enough to get past the keeper even if he saw it. I think he should be annoyed with his teammate, he was clearly a yard or two offside when he decided to jump in front of the goalkeeper and must have known it.

2 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Ugly game finish 0-0. Too many draws this season (14)why they will finish 2nd to FC Zurich…

took his disallowed goal well but a very choppy game… on to the next one !!

Looked like he was up against a very capable defender on their right side.   

13 hours ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Millar is playing with so much confidence right now. So great to see. On this form he makes my WC 23.

He was inform going into the last window of WCQ and did not see the field. It may be simply the position he plays as a winger vs wingback and Herdman's tactical set up. It's unfortunate as with others, I feel he deserved some playing time especially vs Panama

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, lowlander said:

Anyone watching the game? Basel down 2-0 to FCZ, just watched Liam come off injured around 64’, holding his wrist and I think the mike picked him up saying to the manager that it was broken. Any news, Spitfire? I hope it is not serious.

blarghhhhh

32 minutes ago, lowlander said:

Anyone watching the game? Basel down 2-0 to FCZ, just watched Liam come off injured around 64’, holding his wrist and I think the mike picked him up saying to the manager that it was broken. Any news, Spitfire? I hope it is not serious.

Fell awkwardly on his wrist. … went off injured but will let u know when I know… going for X-rays 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdDRYXVPb7n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

You can translate the post but Broken his arm being pulled to the ground and fell awkwardly. Having surgery today to set the break out for 4-6 weeks. His season at FC Basel is done… 10 goals and 6 assists officially not a bad first season…

hope for a quick recovery and back at it early June!! 

Edited by spitfire