WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

Have you checked the audio box? It might be set to stadium experience or something. 

Either way, as soon as the "quality gear" icon disappears.. every 3-4 minutes, you have to refresh cause a crash is coming. Really, really awful especially if you want to watch on TV.

I don't see any controls anywhere on my screen (I'm watching on a laptop). And I had sound to stgart, it just disappeared after the first ten minutes. Closing and reopening my browser worked once to gte the sound back, but never again.

What is a "quality gear" icon?

I'm glad we got a comfortable win and it seems like good strategy to play a mostly different 11 and getting Tuesday's starting forwards some playing time, LB may have been the one position we didn't need an injury in and we shall see, maybe JH was going to play Davies at LB anyway!

8 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

Fraser is pretty mediocre

Quite disagree, he's been the biggest surprise for me, he has been in the right spot, supporting the rest, passing nicely. He has had little defensive work, and no one pressuring him, but still. Have to remember where he plays, for me a real pleasure tonight.

1 minute ago, umpiredice said:

I don't see any controls anywhere on my screen (I'm watching on a laptop). And I had sound to stgart, it just disappeared after the first ten minutes. Closing and reopening my browser worked once to gte the sound back, but never again.

What is a "quality gear" icon?

The bars with the headphones has a few audio options. Stadium Experience seemed to mute the announcers. I have no idea though cause it would do random things at random times lol

quality-gear-icon.png

Well, bring on Suriname.  While I get that Aruba are ranked as one of the worst teams in the world, we strolled that with mostly our second XI.  I've got a very good feeling for the next three matches.

It's going to be interesting to see who we get if we beat Suriname.  Haiti and Nicaragua are coming down to a final day play-off as well.

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Quite disagree, he's been the biggest surprise for me, he has been in the right spot, supporting the rest, passing nicely. He has had little defensive work, and no one pressuring him, but still. Have to remember where he plays, for me a real pleasure tonight.

He had bunch of passes that were just plain awful and he didn't go back on defense enough for me. Piette is a much better player. Arfield too. 

5 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

He looked rusty. He likely is. He needs playing time. If he gets it, he proves himself imo. Showed why he has promise.

I had fun those last 20 minutes with the big guns out there. Also feel the rest of the team just sharpened up and started to raise their level, everyone was clicking a big more, the pace picked up too. I take back what I said about Kaye. 

Nice to see that Corbeanu is just fine walking into this mix as well.

I like what Herdman did tonight, hopefully we are all healthy going into Chicago, and that even Hoillet will be ready soon.

2 minutes ago, Shway said:

Buchanan isn't a RB. I think him and Corbeanu have jumped Millar in. the attacking spots.
They are both so dangerous, and direct.

Corbeanu is also pretty darn quick. And he runs really hard (he made a great defensive play at our goal line in the corner late in the game).

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

The bars with the headphones has a few audio options. Stadium Experience seemed to mute the announcers. I have no idea though cause it would do random things at random times lol

quality-gear-icon.png

Thank you. I had no idea those controls were there. Turns out I needed to scroll down a little bit to find them. Sadly, I'm not on stadium sound, I have "English" selected. Oh well, at least I got the video ... when it was working and I wasn't getting "This video file cannot be played" errors every four minutes.

Perhaps it will be better on Tuesday.

14 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

Corbeanu is also pretty darn quick. And he runs really hard (he made a great defensive play at our goal line in the corner late in the game).

I'm convinced Corbeanu has the level to become a regular player for Wolves  I'd love for him to get a Championship loan this next season if he is not getting EPL minutes, and IMO another season of youth football would do nothing for him at this point.

Edited by LeoH037