WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

As we sit, the only players on this team I think could start next match....let's say would not let us down if they did, would be for the position they play, Adekgube and Brault Guillard.

Players off the bench who could help: Buchanan to make something happen in attack, and Wotherspoon, for midfield solidity. If we need a goal, Cavallini. Millar could also get minutes. 

32 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So for me I think Sturing has been fine, and Wotherspoon. Neither pressured. Buchanan as well, although got caught on a counter once. Fraser stroking it around well and positioned properly. Millar doing what he does, for him this is all very easy; Cavallini not touching the ball hardly except to score.

Kaye, a bit slow and indolent: our worst player. Adekgube has ups and downs, lots of giveaways, but actively trying to combine with Millar. Vitoria, think he is off form. Junior, I am not surprised, he simply has not played enough competitive minutes this year. But too bad.

I would just like us to play with a bit more pace on the ball, crisper, and reduce the dumb giveaways. Would like to see a sharper 2nd half.

Gotta disagree with this. Lots of good forward passes from Kaye today.