WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

43 minutes ago, longlugan said:

They may be but at the same time I'm trying to get some context here. Is he actually trolling, juvenile or god-forbid mentally disadvantaged in which case I would truly feel horrible about some of my responses to him. I obviously should have asked this before.

He's not trolling or juvenile. Let's take it easy with him. He's a fan. 

I don't go to the MLS website that much anymore, but I just went there to see whatever they had on last night's game. I couldn't find ANYTHING on it. I don't think it is just the new format, I think maybe they haven't posted any articles at all about the game. Is that possible? Or is their website just too horendous now to be able to find it? I went to News, and eventually was able to find a "More" button and went back a couple pages that seemed to be from back when MLS games were still being played (no dates on the links though).

I just went back to make sure I wasn't crazy. I ended up using Search and found this article, from before the game. It's the only thing from June I can find related to Canada (not counting a Tajon article about interest from Europe).

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/how-canada-can-make-the-final-round-of-concacaf-world-cup-qualifying

The home page is absolutely plastered with Nations League stuff of course.

14 hours ago, Kent said:

I don't go to the MLS website that much anymore, but I just went there to see whatever they had on last night's game. I couldn't find ANYTHING on it. I don't think it is just the new format, I think maybe they haven't posted any articles at all about the game. Is that possible? Or is their website just too horendous now to be able to find it? I went to News, and eventually was able to find a "More" button and went back a couple pages that seemed to be from back when MLS games were still being played (no dates on the links though).

I just went back to make sure I wasn't crazy. I ended up using Search and found this article, from before the game. It's the only thing from June I can find related to Canada (not counting a Tajon article about interest from Europe).

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/how-canada-can-make-the-final-round-of-concacaf-world-cup-qualifying

There's also fact that Soccer United Marketing (owned by MLS) is the promotion company for Nations League

1 hour ago, Corazon said:

I've come across a couple great tweets in regards to the One Soccer struggles during this game.  I for one, had to refresh every 5 to 10 minutes.

I wish I had the other tweet that had this screen in the middle of one of those "Canadian Heritage Moments".

“Numerous hospitalizations of soccer fans were reported across Canada for blood-alcohol poisoning on Saturday night.”

19 hours ago, Kent said:

They just have match facts. Though, stats tab has some decent charts.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/competitions/concacaf-world-cup-qualifiers/112022/matches/aruvscan-06-05-2021/stats

Screenshot 2021-06-07 165722.jpg

Edited by red card