Dayne St. Clair

section114row20

Key year for St. Clair. He needs to re-find his rookie season form if he wants to reclaim his starting role in Minnesota, and be considered for a spot in Qatar. There is still a lot of time between now and November, and a lot can happen between now and then. I'm still convinced St. Clair has a higher ceiling than Crepeau.

Edited by LeoH037

https://www.twincities.com/2022/03/13/dayne-st-clair-leads-minnesota-united-to-1-0-win-over-new-york/

“St. Clair, meanwhile, is on the fringe of Canada’s national team, and it is on the verge of qualifying for FIFA World Cup in Qatar this fall. With his first cap coming last year, he desperately wants to be a part of that experience. Their next qualifying window comes after the Loons play San Jose next Saturday.

“Just wanting to get my name back in that fold and be a part of those camps,” St. Clair said. “Club football, of course, is big. But on a bigger scale, being a part of that World Cup roster is definitely one of my goals. In order for me to do that, I need to be playing games.””

16 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Between Breza, Hasal, St. Clair, Pantemis and Leutwiler its gonna be a fun fight to see who is #3.

gotta say the last name has to be a write off for the 3rd spot. 
To me it just doesn't make sense to use it on a 33 year old, when you have promising younger options who arguably can be battling for the #1.

I love that he represents Canada so proudly with his limited options, but still....

Edited by Shway