Raheem Edwards

Dub Narcotic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope to see him in Nations League this summer. I'm not sure where his best position is, but he has been a consistent starter the past year as a #10, winger and now left back. Crazy that a 26 year old Canadian, who has nearly 100 MLS appearances has only 4 national team caps.

If he solidifies his spot at left back, he certainly brings more usefulness than Gutierrez who can really only play one position.

Edited by Stryker911

The MLS expansion draft sort of fucked him over.

After the 2017 season with TFC it looked look things were headed in a good direction for him.

However he bounced around the league from 2018-2020 playing for Montreal, Chicago and Minnesota. Never really catching on.

Last year with LAFC was his break out season.

And now it appears he has picked up where he left off.

Edited by narduch

8 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

Hope to see him in Nations League this summer. I'm not sure where his best position is, but he has been a consistent starter the past year as a #10, winger and now left back. Crazy that a 26 year old Canadian, who has nearly 100 MLS appearances has only 4 national team caps.

If he solidifies his spot at left back, he certainly brings more usefulness than Gutierrez who can really only play one position.

I remember he didn't feature much under Zambrano who sort of insinuated Raheem had attitude issues.