Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

For what it’s worth, he put NF’s IG handle back in his Instagram bio. I was looking through his tagged photos earlier today to see if he was tagged in training photos, and some British family tagged him in a photo at an airport yesterday, and just checked now and he untagged himself. Wonder if something is gonna drop soon. 

On 7/15/2023 at 5:47 PM, InglewoodJack said:

For what it’s worth, he put NF’s IG handle back in his Instagram bio. I was looking through his tagged photos earlier today to see if he was tagged in training photos, and some British family tagged him in a photo at an airport yesterday, and just checked now and he untagged himself. Wonder if something is gonna drop soon. 

Took NF out of his bio 

38 minutes ago, jordan said:

Looks like Kanada was wide in this case and Ante Rebic is the player they signed 

We'll aren't we just a desparate bunch. I get it though. Things have been very slow. Hopefully we see Larin's deal cross the line any day now. From there David is probably next most likely. I think that's likely to be the only activity this window as far as our core players go.