Mark-Anthony Kaye

Dub Narcotic

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately Kaye and the Rapids were knocked out of Champions League tonight to underdogs Comunicaciones from Guatemala.  They won the match at home tonight 1-0 but ultimately lost in a shootout while only scoring 3 of their 7 shots.  Kaye played the full 90 but was not one of the 7 shooters.  I did not watch the game as I was watching Montreal play, but Colorado played a man up for 74 minutes. 

Looks like the Comunicaciones goalie had himself a night as Colorado had 13 shots on net and only 1 goal to show for.  Also not sure, how many of the 4 penalties he saved or were missed.

Edited by Corazon

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, narduch said:

Colorado had Clint Irwin, Collen Warner and Drew Moor on its bench. Moor subbed on in the 67th minute 

It's kind of funny that we have a legacy TFC group in LA under Vanney and another legacy TFC group in Colorado under Fraser. 

Columbus tried to get one going too, just hasn't panned out yet :)

8 minutes ago, Fullback said:

The boys clearly moved on from it right after it happened. We should too

Exactly, you saw it all over MAK's face on the walk down the tunnel. He knows he fucked up, he'll learn from this

On a side note, loved the bench all there to pick him up as he walked off, great team mentality

11 minutes ago, Fullback said:

The boys clearly moved on from it right after it happened. We should too

Sure, but just take a gander on Reddit or Twitter, looks like the new wave of supporters are going to be scapegoating him from now on.

I will say some of the hyperbole is funny. 

image.png.cd0d712891d9620d25167ba1bc73e3e0.png

This one got a chuckle from me.