Simeon Jackson

Wingback6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, yomurphy1 said:

Has anyone seen Simeon play in the last couple years? I'm a little surprised by how far he's dropped down the pyramid.

Did he lose his pace? He's 34 but it seemed like the decline started earlier.

I see this more as his entry into the coaching side of things, rather than thinking of him a a player at that level. If he wants to move into the management side of things he needs to find a level where he is comfortable and can learn - and this seems to check off that box.  

10 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I see this more as his entry into the coaching side of things, rather than thinking of him a a player at that level. If he wants to move into the management side of things he needs to find a level where he is comfortable and can learn - and this seems to check off that box.  

CPL next 😉

I was hoping he would have already come to be part or the league. Probably getting at least the same wage there though and he has lived in the UK so long maybe he is comfortable there.

1 hour ago, yomurphy1 said:

Has anyone seen Simeon play in the last couple years? I'm a little surprised by how far he's dropped down the pyramid.

Did he lose his pace? He's 34 but it seemed like the decline started earlier.

He was never really that prolific. A goal every third game or so in the fourth and fifth tiers when he was young and after that never really scored much beyond that seven games run where he scored some hat-tricks and helped Norwich to promotion

• 1 year later...